Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hanger Girl Obsessions! Wedding time!!

 

Something Blue Hanger

Wedding Series! 

Road to the Altar, Part 1

I was asked how to plan a wedding by the woman at the post office the other day and realized that many women are not as obsessed with wedding shows and are not involved everyday in helping brides make decisions so here is my advice! one step at a time!

 As any of you know I am getting married in September! I couldn't be more excited!! I am marring my best friend and equal in my life! I have been looking at cakes, decor, invites, etc. for what feels like forever and i am finally narrowing everything down. I want to show you some of my obsessions for the wedding and share some ideas over the next few months! 


So today! 

I used 123print.com to get my invites! 

We also got our save the dates through this site as well.

 

Remember to tie everything together when choosing your invites! 

Allow your personality to shine through. 

Also let the guest know the feel of your wedding with your invite.. what to expect/ what to wear..etc


For our wedding, Ryan and I were looking to have some good old fashion FUN! Fun is not the theme but the essence of our wedding! So we have the  "Eat Drink and Be Married" Concept for the invites. We also mentioned on there to have the derby style- bow ties and fascinators encouraged!! We are getting married at a golf course that is gorgeous but to some will seem to be far in the country so we made sure to include directions from the major highways close to the event!


Our invites and RSVP cards were under $100 including shipping! 

Check out this site 123print.com!! They have lots of options informal to formal! 

 

Here is my template! Don't worry its not my information!


No comments:

Post a Comment