Friday, May 31, 2013

Fashion Friday! How to feel comfortable in a bathing suit!

Fashion Friday! How Do I feel comfortable in a bathing suit???? 

This is a question I get all the time! Honestly If you find a suit that is fun and sexy and that flatters your body.....then all you need is confidence! 

Rock that suit!!

Check out this video below!
I think my close friends know I am obsessed with Bethenny Frankel! She is amazing and such a warrior for women! This clip shows 4 different body types in 4 different swimsuit styles! 

For my I relate to the last two women the best! My tummy is what I am least comfortable with so I am a one piece swimsuit kind of girl! I love the last woman wearing black and lace! She says she is looking to wear it to Las Vegas on her Anniversary! So Perfect! Sassy and Sexy look! I will definitely be looking out for a suit like this!

Watch the link below!

http://www.bethenny.com/2013/05/29/how-to-beat-bikini-body-anxiety/?adid=home-feature-slot-1

No comments:

Post a Comment