Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cusom Made > C_O_M!!! Love it!

Ladies! I am so excited! Finally I have found a website that I completely agree with and am so excited to share! 
Custom Made . COM!!!

Don't forget everything used to be custom made! Mass Producing changed that and made some things more accessible but whatever happened to being excited about having something that is handmade and truly unique!?!?!?! 

I want to know..
Do you care where your clothing comes from? 
When you think about your clothing do you realize that most of it was made in a sweat shop? 

We need to raise the standards on clothing and bring Sewing and Handmade B_A_C_K! Help me out everyone! Spread the word about my shop and this website! 

Let Us be the Revolution! 

https://www.custommade.com/


1 comment:

  1. Great and extensive list of vegan bags. I wanted to buy a vegan bag for myself and I found this list to be very useful. Do you know where to get custom shopping hand bags? Here’s the link: www.martinivispak.com/en-us

    ReplyDelete