Thursday, June 20, 2013

Road to the Altar Part Two! Flowers!! DIY WEDDING!

So many of you know I am a seamstress and obviously have tons of fabric just laying around as well as a strapping creative sense! So I wanted to bring part of my world into my wedding with fabric flowers! We are mixing all textures and styles of fabric and flowers! 


So here are a couple ways to make the flowers that I made for my wedding!


My flowers below! The Red Picture is a description of how to make them!


 

Below are my flowers and the link is the video i used to learn how to make them!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m3R9swkB6I

I don't have a picture of my own felt flowers yet but here is how I learned to make them! they were really simple! Basically Hot Glue is your best friend in making all of these flowers!!





No comments:

Post a Comment