Friday, June 7, 2013

Fashion Fridays!!! How do I wear Colored Pants???

How do I pull off colored pants?

Common question I get a lot!!

I think its important to not over think the outfit too much! You are wearing an awesome pair of colored pants for goodness sake! How much more fabulous can you become?? 

Here are some of my style examples: 


 1. You can think of your colored denim as an opportunity to wear your cute denim jacket! Because we all know mixing denims can be hit or miss. If you were only wearing this jacket before with khakis or a maxi skirt, well here is a new opportunity for it to shine!
2. See this outfit is perfect! A teal colored pant, white peplum top, bangle, nuetral heels and bag and the most fun are the big sun glasses. That Peplum top should not scare you! I think it is the perfect look for every body type! It adds curves but conceals them at the same time!   


3. This outfit below is for the more adventurous girl! I love this girl and I love this outfit! I love that she is not scared to mix a big bold chevron print with a coral pant! I want to know where she is going and get there fashionably late myself!  Again a pair of big sunglasses makes the outfit complete! Don't over accessorize! 





No comments:

Post a Comment