Thursday, June 27, 2013

Meet a Hanger Girl!

Meet my Hanger Girls!!! 

Mary O' Daniel!

I heard about the hanger from my sister. We walk dogs along bardstown road often and she asked if I had heard of it. I hadn't, so we stopped in...and that's when I saw it, a freaking Star Wars skirt!! I had never seen anything like this before! It was super cute and totally cool. My sister then mentioned that the owner makes all the clothes herself and alters them to fit your body, should you need. That there got my attention. Usually every store is trying to charge for every little thing, and I just thought it was so awesome that she understood that a lot of people don't have a lot of money, but still like to dress nice. I'm still going to go back and get a long cloth skirt I've had my eye on. I've had the pleasure of getting to know the owner and this woman is amazing. She is going places, great places. She is so inspiring and really has a good head on her shoulders. I will support in any way I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment